The Good Finance services are available to all people who want to solve a financial problem – in particular excess credits – or that want to avoid. The process consists of 3 steps:
- Free financial check-out;
- Careful analysis of the financial situation and presentation of improvement proposals;
- Consolidation of credits or renegotiation of contracts.
Consultations are completely free , including the process of analysis and negotiation with banking institutions. There is only room for a commission on success , in the form of a percentage of the savings achieved. That is, you will only have to pay a residual commission if Good Finances can really help you save money by successfully reducing your credit charges. Fair and transparent. (I.e.
One of the success stories: a 41% reduction in the benefits of the Pereira couple
To explain the work of Good Finance, I share with you one of the cases that we are most proud of. The Pereira couple were heavily affected by the cuts in public pensions. In recent years they have seen their pensions drop to € 2,700, making it impossible to pay all of their financial benefits – which at the time of the consultation already reached € 2,970 a month!
Having an income lower than the value of financial services , coupled with other basic necessities (such as water, electricity, food), the couple ended up having to resort to credit cards, which over the months resulted in the worsening of their financial situation .
When he turned to Good Finances, the couple had the following debts :
- One Mortgage Loan: € 80,000
- Two Personal Credits: € 20,000
- Ten Credit Cards: € 40,000
- Total indebtedness: € 140,000
The Doctor’s Treatment of Finance
After the diagnosis, the “treatment” of Good Finance consisted of:
- Housing credit: Renegotiation with the bank being achieved the attribution of a period of capital shortage, ensuring that the spread would remain unchanged.
- Credit Cards and Personal Credit: In the situation where the products were contracted to the same financial institution were consolidated credit cards with personal credits, which made it possible to lower interest rates and ensure that the debt was amortized every month. In order to guarantee an additional reduction of benefits, the personal credit term was increased in 3 years
- Credit Cards: Four credit cards were converted into personal loans, which allowed the interest rate to be lowered, increase the average payment terms and ensure that the credit was depreciated in fact.
In this concrete case the solution did not go through the total consolidation of credits since the level of indebtedness and the effort rate of the couple did not carry the operation. In practice, credit renegotiation is a possibility for all clients regardless of their financial situation, and the results are as good or better than consolidation.
The process described above lasted 28 days, and it was possible to reduce Casal Pereira’s benefits by € 1,226 per month. This savings represents 42% of the initial value of benefits, generating an available income that will now be destined to pay essential expenses and amortize some credits in advance.
How to do the free check-up
Consultations are free and can be carried out by telephone or in person, where the analysis of your current financial situation will be made and the possibility of renegotiating your credits with the banking institutions will be evaluated.